Saturday, December 15, 2007

What are your most visited Social Networking Sites?

I'm doing a little research and would like to know what your top social networking or social media sites are. I especially want to know about sites that have some concept of "friend" or "follower" or "contact". That is, sites that let you create relationships with other people on the site. I'll give you my faves for starters:

* Twitter
* Flickr
* Seesmic
* Facebook
* YouTube

You can reply in the comments to this post, on Twitter by @ or DM to "joec0914", or by email to joec0914 [at] gmail.com. All respondents will get an invitation to test a new site in a few weeks.

Thank you!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brendajos said...

*Twitter
*Utterz
*Facebook
*Ravelry (all knitting all the time! ;-) )

Brendajos

Saturday, December 15, 2007 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger @mikeneumann said...

*Twitter
*Facebook
*Flickr

It's all I (barely) have time for. It would take a lot to rearrange/add to this in my mental bandwidth budget.

Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Jaiku

Interesting experiment in distributed social networking:

www.diso-project.org

Saturday, December 15, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger jonathan goldstein said...

Twitter
Facebook
Utterz
Seesmic (the thing is, flash 9 not intalling on my Mac, so I haven't been here much lately).

Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jayvee said...

Twitter
Facebook
Myspace
Flickr

Friday, January 04, 2008 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Julia Roy said...

Twitter and facebook. Most engaging for me.

Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home