Sunday, August 12, 2007

Boston/NYC Tweetup BBQ - Part 1

This is the first of probably three posts of video I took at a most excellent BBQ Tweetup at my house on Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007. In attendance were Rod and Joy Begbie, Jesse Baer, Critt Jarvis, Jack Hodgson, Adam Green, Laura Fitton, Bryan Person, Cathleen Rittereiser, yours truly and my wife Barb.

The conversations around the table were great, and ranged from of course, techie stuff, to baseball and golf. A spendid time was had by all, I think. Adam Green even brought some fresh corn which I put everyone to work shucking. :)

Hoping to make this an annual event. Unfortunately, I unwittingly scheduled it the same day as Vloggercue in New York City. Maybe if I coordinate a little better, we can have a bigger turnout of NYC peeps next year. And who knows, there may even be an autumn meetup with chili and wings next at my house.

Thanks to all who came and made it a kick-ass Tweetup!! 


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Joe. I haven't met Critt and Adam since I was in Boston last September so it was great to hear them again. And boy has Adam lost weight! ;-)

Monday, August 13, 2007 5:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home