Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mark and Lisa's new Golden puppy

Our friends Mark and Lisa just got a new Golden Retriever puppy.  They lost their sweet old Golden Emma a few months ago to old age, and they'd been looking for a new puppy to fill the void.  As you'll hear Mark say, "We went to a party and came home with a puppy."  We used to have a Golden, too, so we're very partial to them, and we couldn't wait to visit and meet Sampson.  There is nothing in the world as cute a Golden puppy, and Sam proves it once again.  We came bearing gifts, a little "chew man" which he took right to.  Enjoy.

Formats available: Windows Media (.wmv)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Lexi said, "Awwwww... I want a puppy! Can we get a puppy? I wanna puppy. Let's get a puppy. I wanna puppyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger Joe C said...

Hey Secret,
Sorry your comment didn't post sooner. I didn't realize I had comment moderation on for non-member postings.

Yeah, I'm sort of glad my daughter didn't come with us to visit the puppy. I would have heard the same thing from her. :) As much as I love dogs, we're just not in a situation where having one would work out.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 8:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Sampson gets a page on Dogster!

Here's mine for a sample.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home