Thursday, November 09, 2006

The people have (not) spoken

It's been a couple of days, and no one (like noooo one) has left a comment on the Mystic Pizza post. So as I expected, people aren't really too interested in that topic. And to quote Yogi Berra, "If the people don't want to come to the ball park, how can you stop 'em?"

Meanwhile the "Alternative Shingle Treatments" video continues to get several hits a day. Maybe because of the Muddy Waters sound track, or the awesome sunset I just happened to catch? I'd love to know why, if you can spare a moment to leave a comment.

Someone pointed out to me that some people may be mistakenly going to the shingle treatments post because they think it's about alternative ways to remedy that most painful and uncomfortable illness, shingles. But alas, they'll be disappointed because it's about how to flare out siding shingles on your new house.

And on that other topic about the people speaking. Hot Damn! We threw the bastards out! In the House and the Senate, no less. Adios, Rumsfeld, so long Santori, hasta la vista, Hastert. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!


JoeC

ps. I saw a pic of Amy Carpenter on Steve Garfield's blog today. My my, is she hot, or what? Girl, please post some more video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home