Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mystic Pizza... want more?

I need some help from all of you. I'm trying to decide whether I should put more effort into getting video and editing up a vlog entry on the movie Mystic Pizza.  Please read on, watch the clip, and then comment on whether you'd like to see more.  I'm undecided.

You see,  I live close to the village of Mystic, Connecticut.  One of its claims to fame is that it was the location for the popular 80s film, Mystic Pizza, which starred Julia Roberts in the role of Daisy Arujo. This gig was her breakout role and played a big part in launching her film career.

From watching the film, I've identified several nearby places that were used as filming locations.  Not surprisingly, most of them aren't actually in Mystic, but in nearby towns.  I thought people might be interested to see these places "in real life" and learn where they actually are, and what part they played in the film.  This blog contains a little footage on the building that was the external set of the pizza shop. So take a peek, and please leave a comment to let me know if this at all interesting and whether or not you'd like to see the rest.

Thanks,

Joe C. 

Formats available: Windows Media (.wmv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home