Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good Design: The Toyota Prius - VBW2007 #3

Last week a friend at work asked me about my Toyota Prius hybrid, because he was considering buying one. I took him for a little drive and he was so impressed, he's going to buy one. I like this car so much, I thought I'd take all of you for a similar ride so you can get a consumer's eye view. Watching it after editing, I realize I left a lot out, so feel free to drop questions on the comments or drop me an email. videobloggingweek2007


3 Comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

That was SO cool! I've never been inside the Prius, so that was a real treat with some unexpected surprises! People actually ask you if you have to plug it in? That's hilarious! This is basically my dream car, but unfortunately 4WD is a must-have because of the snow situation upstate.

I'm waiting patiently. Somehow a Ford Escape Hybrid will fall into my lap. I'm not quite sure how.

All those grey cars! You weren't turned on by that special Prius Blue?

Monday, April 23, 2007 2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Brendajos said...

Well I was working on my rss feeds and blog links tonight and happened on this video in the process. Beyond a little freaking out due to lack of my control in that driving process this was VERY cool.

However, I don't think I could ever handle all that gray! ;-)

Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cool! I was wondering about trunk space, ie fitting a double stroller - that's my only hangup!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home